Getting Started Guides¶
This document serves as the easiest introduction to using Cilium. If you are new to Cilium it is recommended to read the Introduction to Cilium section first to learn about the basic concepts and motivation.
The following guides which each takes an estimated time of 10-15 minutes to complete will help you to get started in your area of choice:
- Getting Started Using Minikube
- Getting Started Using Istio
- Getting Started Securing Kafka
- Getting Started Securing gRPC
- Getting Started Securing Elasticsearch
- Getting Started Securing Cassandra
- Getting Started Securing Memcached
- Getting Started Using Mesos/Marathon
- Getting Started Using Docker Compose
The best way to get help if you get stuck is to ask a question on the Cilium Slack channel. With Cilium contributors across the globe, there is almost always someone available to help.