We’re happy you’re interested in contributing to the Cilium project.
This section of the Cilium documentation will help you make sure you have an environment capable of testing changes to the Cilium source code, and that you understand the workflow of getting these changes reviewed and merged upstream.
- How To Contribute
- Clone and Provision Environment
- Submitting a pull request
- Getting a pull request merged
- Pull requests review process for committers
- Weekly duties
- Developer’s Certificate of Origin
- Development Setup
- Building Container Images
- Code Overview