We’re happy you’re interested in contributing to the Cilium project.
This section of the Cilium documentation will help you make sure you have an environment capable of testing changes to the Cilium source code, and that you understand the workflow of getting these changes reviewed and merged upstream.
- How To Contribute
- Development Setup
- Verifying Your Development Setup
- Vagrant Setup
- Local Development in Vagrant Box
- Making Changes
- Add/update a golang dependency
- Add/update a new Kubernetes version
- Optional: Docker and IPv6
- Building Container Images
- Code Overview
- Introducing New CRDs
- Documentation Style
- Google Season of Docs 2022